Lou and Stanton at our Chester location - 1971
Little Lou - 1954
Louis Myerson started working in the pawnbrokering business in 1910 in Philadelphia. In 1919, he opened his first location at 5th & Girard followed by a move to a new location in Chester, Pa in 1921 where he remained until 2007. In 1984, Stanton Myerson (Lou’s son) opened up our current location in Upper Darby where he works everyday combined with community service activities. In 2007, Stanton combined both locations to serve the growing needs of the Upper Darby shop and kept all staff in both locations employed. We are one of the nations oldest family-owned Pawn Shops and proud to continue to serve our loyal customers.