Our History Our People
Louis Myerson started in the pawnbrokering business in 1914 at 5th & Girard Ave in Philadelphia. In 1921 Lou bought an existing store in Chester, PA and changed the name to Lou’s where they remained until 2007. In 1984, Stanton Myerson (Lou’s son) opened up our current location in Upper Darby where he works everyday combined with community service activities. In 2007, Stanton combined both locations to serve the growing needs of the Upper Darby shop and kept all staff in both locations employed. We are one of the nations oldest family-owned Pawn Shops and proud to continue to serve our loyal customers.